måndag 13 augusti 2018

I'm not dead

Wow, I haven't posted here for so long, I nearly forgot about this place. I just got tired of how negative this place became and how dispirited I became in 2016-17.

I'm still pretty tired of the state of the world and I still feel weary, so I'm not sure how much I will post here.

The next post will be pretty long, so if you don't enjoy text walls, I apologize.

Stay safe. Try to smile.

Some recommendations for now is to check out TheThinkingAtheist and AronRa on Youtube.

DFTBA

2 kommentarer:

  1. I dont know if you ever come back here or will see this, or will want to.

    I've thought about seeking you out so many times, since you left fb during my hiatus. I've missed you (though we may now be such drastically different folks we'd not even communicate, who knows?)

    I go by a lot of names, these days. Have left fb myself, tho I keep a page for messenger access. You probably last knew me as Nova.

    Been trying to get back to blogging. Its slow and awkward. Made a new one over at we_eat_secrets.dreamwidth.org, if you have aj inclination to check it out and say hello.

    I never did manage to send you those postcards I got for you. Have 2 of em on a shelf next to the card you sent me. Was and still am rubbish at keeping time and post straight that way.

    Regardless of whether you feel like getting back in touch, hope you're well.

    SvaraRadera
  2. or we-eat-secrets, that is.

    i always muck my own link, since it swaps the underscores for hyphens.

    SvaraRadera